Cal-Nev-Ha District of CKI
Home About Events Resources Community Links Contact Circle K International

     You are here: Community > SUNBLOG > Current Post

 
Monday, December 22, 2008
I Love Sushi Mon!

Irasshai-mase! Winterbreak! Sushi! K-Family! Awesomeness! Last night, I had dinner with some amazing people that I haven't seen in awhile. I said I would make a blog post about it so here it is!

And I'm going to take this moment to describe how said person's awesomeness relates to the awesomeness of something I ate last night and give a brief memory of how I came to know this awesome person.

James Casanova, College of Southern Nevada CKI Member (They just chartered!)
You're the Dragon Roll! It's my favorite roll ever just like how your my favorite twin brother ever! (And only brother)  There's a reason why I have a dragon tattoo... because it means a lot to me. And I've known you all your life fool!

Tiffany Nguyen, UC Berkeley CKI Member
You're Edaname! MMmmm, healthy boiled soy beans. You're too much of a good thing Tiffany. I first met you like 3 years ago, when you still lived in Vegas and became the Division 28 West LtG. (Go SeamonKEYs!) I went to pratically all your DCM's and I'm glad I still get to see you.

Nitt Chuenprateep, IP Claremont Colleges CKI President
You're Dyanmite! An explosion of scallops, mushrooms, onions, and special mayonaise sauce. Yeah, that's you... I had the pleasure of meeting you last year at DCON.  Everyone thinks you rock because of your frawesome animated personality and I remember our club donated one of our Happy/Sad changes to support the Nitt's gas fund so you can come to our SAW Banquet 2008. 

Cheriz Cajita, Golden Gate Lt. Governor
You're Supreme Salmon! Awesomeness on the outside and awesomness on the inside. Hmmm... so I think it was like 5 years ago when we should have met somehow through NHS when I was just a lil sophmore in high school. And then later on in FBLA. It's funny how we went to the same high school. I guess Vegas is just that small. Or awesomeness attracts awesomenes... lol

Chris Plasterer, Cal-Nev-Ha District Governor
You're the Philadelphi Roll! You're so cheesy, just like your jokes! Ha! I just remembered that 3 years ago when I was a new member to CKI, there was a vacancy for our club vice president and you, me and Lawson ran against each other and you won. Lame... But hey back then I thought you were such a geek... still do but you're a bit cooler now. Boss!

Paul Lawson, IP UNLV CKI President + Las Vegas Young Professional Kiwanis Member
You're Chicken Yakatori! Kapow! Nothing is wrong with chicken and nothing is wrong with you. I'll always love chicken. We were new members together! And then I was your secretary! Too many good times and too many accomplishments. 

Gail Nipitnorasate, Cal-Nev-Ha District Kiwanis Family Chair
You're Lychee Sherbert! Can I get two servings of Gail because she's so sweet. But dang, that desert was sweet and great way to end the sushi frenzy.  I offically first met you at our SAW Banquet 2007. I can't recall how our conversation started, but all I can think of now is thanks Gail for making Chris bearable to be around and cool. 

You guys ROCK!
posted by Francis Casanova at

  
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Nitt said...
Francis Casanova is the Volcano Roll. A California roll baked in scallops and yum yum sauce. It's fitting. You come from Petaluma, but you've baked in the desert that is Vegas. Also, lookit that flaming hair of frawesomeness. The fact that he also does the International and CNH websites just adds to that amazingness, and then you also throw in the fact that he's a really nice person. Wheee! I will also always remember Francis ordering the Fresh Fruit Bowl at IHOP at DCON 2008. Fosho.
December 23, 2008 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger Cheriz Cajita said...
OMG FRANCIS YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! BLOG WARS IS ON! I think i'll continue this and instead of Sushi Mon I'll use the Rio Carnival World Buffet which we ate at today :D <3 PS: I think that all of your sushi relations to people are very accurate and sweet :D
December 23, 2008 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Nguyen said...
You're so cool.


:]
December 25, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Home | About | Events | Resources | Community | Links | Contact
© 2008-2009 California-Nevada-Hawaii District of Circle K International Designed Francis Casanova