Cal-Nev-Ha District of CKI
Home About Events Resources Community Links Contact Circle K International

     You are here: Community > SUNBLOG > Current Post

 
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Good Luck 09-10 District Board!!!


Good luck to the 09-10 District Board!

  • I'm so proud of you guys because I actually know most of you and I know you're already a very strong board with all of your different personalities.
  • Good luck to my Dfamily Honyin and Richard--ya'll are going to do amazing in your new positions. Treat the new kids as well as you've treated us!
  • Capi-Gate's gonna ROCK w/ Alisa & Macky as your LTG's--if you don't know why now you'll definitely find out why at STC-North! I believe they literally emit fireworks together!
  • Lame that Golden Gate always has to be in the back of group pictures now b/c Alisa's so freaking tall. THANKS ALISA :P
  • To my Berkeley Girls--I'm so proud of everything you've done with only 1 year of board experience. You're going to be amazing on District E-Board. Just be sure to always represent and always support the rest of your D-board.
  • I predict and expect great things from the 09-10 Cal-Nev-Ha D-board. You guys are much stronger coming into this year than we were last year. I know you're going to break all of our records and make all of us proud. I can't wait to find out who the rest of District Board will be!
OMG SUCCESSORS! :] Meet the whole family!


posted by Cheriz Cajita at

  
 

1 Comments:

Blogger moocaltrain said...
aww, capi-gate i love capi-gate
April 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Home | About | Events | Resources | Community | Links | Contact
© 2008-2009 California-Nevada-Hawaii District of Circle K International Designed Francis Casanova