Cal-Nev-Ha District of CKI
Home About Events Resources Community Links Contact Circle K International

     You are here: Community > SUNBLOG > Current Post

 
Sunday, April 5, 2009
I FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST!

YAY, I finally figured out how to post on this thing -____-.

I'm currently sitting in the Phoenix airport waiting for my flight back to San Diego. Yup! It's only been a week and I'm already traveling! It's kind of strange because sometimes it still surprises me that I'm actually Governor of the best district EVER and at the same time it feels like it's been FOREVER since I've been in this position.

I'm on my way back to California after spending the weekend in Indianapolis for the Governors and Administrators Training Conference (otherwise known as GATC). I had a great time bonding with Camille and discussing my goals and ideas for the year. I'm SUPER excited and nervous about the upcoming year but I know it'll be an amazing experience.

I'm still really bummed I didn't get to go to the Key Club District Convention this year because I've never been to one and this was the year I was planning on going. :( I haven't heard who I'm going to be working with this year but I'm really excited to meet my Key Club counterpart!

I just wanted to give a shout-out to Kevin Young because he is AWESOME and did a great job with supply sales at the Key Club Convention! Also, THANKS to Chris Plasterer for representing Circle K at the convention. I saw the text he sent to Camille and apparently the room for the Circle K workshop was packed and people were sitting on the floor. And lastly, to Richard Kong for taking care of the Circle K booth and getting sign-ups for graduating Key Clubbers (and for taking care of my poster, it's my baby, hehe).

I still have another hour before my flight to San Diego and I CAN'T WAIT to come home. I was really excited about going to Indianapolis but I didn't anticipate that I would miss California sooo much!! I miss my Cal-Nev-Ha family! :(

p.s. You guys don't know how much you seriously rock.
posted by Confessions of a Happy Person at

  
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Francis Casanova said...
Awww... Honyin ROCKS!
April 5, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Home | About | Events | Resources | Community | Links | Contact
© 2008-2009 California-Nevada-Hawaii District of Circle K International Designed Francis Casanova